CRITERION TACTICAL’S NIGHT FIGHTING PISTOL
This intensive night tactical skill development course features dynamic reality-based live fire drills designed for a night and limited visibility environment, led by a seasoned veteran instructor with one-on-one assessments and corrective action as needed. Designed to transition the participant from daylight handgun engagements to relevant low-light and no-light environments, utilizing the pistol and handheld or pistol mounted light; shooters will be guided through daytime weapons manipulation drills and barricade/cover/concealment use, then transition to weapon night sites, and finally flashlight techniques designed to increase comfort level and develop a solid base of skill. Each participant will leave with the knowledge, skills, and ability to survive and prevail in a deadly force encounters.
This is an intermediate level Night tactical pistol class. The participant needs to know and be able to safely demonstrate gun handling and weapon systems familiarity in limited visibility.
- Tactical Mindset/Situational Awareness
- Tactical Pistol, Flashlight, and Kit review
- Pistol Manipulation Skills
- Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Close quarter pistol operations
- Static to Dynamic Position Drills
- Dynamic One-Handed Manipulations
- Pistol, 3 mags minimum
- Magazine Pouches (Belt or Vest Mounted)
- Tactical Flashlight (with rear button), extra batteries
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Knee and elbow pads
- Hat with a brim
- Wraparound eye-wear, poly-carbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Earmuffs (electronic strongly recommended) and earplugs
- 10 Pistol Dummy rounds (preferred)
Course Length; Class dependent.
Round Count; Class dependent.
Fee: Class dependent. Contact CriterionTactical@gmail.com for info & class reservation.