CRITERION TACTICAL’S FIGHTING PISTOL
This intensive tactical skill development course features dynamic reality-based live fire drills led by a seasoned veteran instructor with one-on-one assessments and corrective action as needed. Designed to transition the participant from static live fire and basic movement to advanced defensive tactics “Getting Off The X” using the pistol; shooters will be guided through weapons manipulation drills designed to increase comfort level and develop a solid base of skill in open and enclosed environments. Each participant will leave with the knowledge, skills, and ability to survive and prevail in a deadly force encounters.
This is an intermediate level tactical pistol class. The participant needs to know and be able to demonstrate safe gun handling, weapon systems familiarity, and foundational marksmanship skills.
- Tactical Mindset/Situational Awareness
- Pistol Manipulation Skills
- Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Static to Dynamic Position Drills
- Dynamic One-Handed Manipulations
- Tactical live fire movements
- Pistol, 3 mags minimum & Magazine Pouches (Belt or Vest Mounted)
- Holster specifically made for your pistol*
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning, Knee and elbow pads
- Hat with a brim, Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Earmuffs (electronic strongly recommended) and earplugs
Course Length & Round Count is class dependent. Class/Reservation Fee: Class dependent.
Contact CriterionTactical@gmail.com for registration.
*Please note: The use of appendix carry holsters will be subject to the instructor’s approval/assessment of both the holster and the user’s current skill set. Anyone wishing to use an appendix carry holster should bring a belt side holster as a back-up.