CRITERION TACTICAL’S FIGHTING CARBINE
This intensive tactical skill development course features dynamic reality-based live fire drills led by a seasoned veteran instructor with one-on-one assessments and corrective action as needed. Designed to transition the participant from static live fire and basic movement to advanced defensive tactics using the modern rifle; shooters will be guided through weapons manipulation drills designed to increase comfort level and develop a solid base of skill. Shooters will leave with the knowledge to deploy the rifle in an array of practical defensive shooting scenarios as well as selecting a defensive rifle and support equipment. Each participant will be confident with the knowledge, skills, and ability to survive and prevail in a deadly force encounters.
This is an intermediate level tactical carbine class. The participant needs to know and be able to demonstrate safe gun handling, weapon systems familiarity, and foundational marksmanship skills.
- Tactical Mindset/Situational Awareness/Tactical Rifle and Kit review
- Common Sense Rifle Zeroing (Irons & Optics)
- Rifle Manipulation Skills
- Close quarter rifle operations
- Static to Dynamic Position Drills
- Bilateral rifle manipulations
- Carbine (Mandatory Sling-either single or 2-point)
- 3 magazines minimum, Magazine Pouches (Belt or Vest Mounted)
- Pistol, 3 mags (Transitions)
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning , Knee and elbow pads
- Hat with a brim, Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
- Earmuffs (electronic strongly recommended) and earplugs
- 10 Carbine Dummy rounds (preferred)
Course Length; Class dependent.
Round Count: Class dependent.
Fee: Class dependent. Contact CriterionTactical@gmail.com for registration.